- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 and ¼ cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup honey nut granola, big clumps broken up
- ¼ cup raspberry jam, or other red jam of your choice
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the peanut butter and butter.
- Stir in the powdered sugar and granola to form a soft dough.
- Roll the dough into 24 balls and place in a single layer on a parchment-lined tray. Press your thumb or the back of a greased spoon into each ball to create a small indentation in each cookie and fill each indentation with jam.
- Chill 1 hour, or until firm. Store in the refrigerator.