- 2 (15 oz.) cans low-sodium chickpeas, drained
- 1 (14 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 12 oz. kielbasa, chopped
- Optional chopped or canned vegetables*
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- ¼ tsp. coarse black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- In a 9×13″ baking dish combine chickpeas, tomatoes, kielbasa, any optional vegetables, cumin, and black pepper.
- Cover with a tight-fitting lid or with foil and bake until heated through, 25 minutes.
*If you have some onion and/or bell pepper add these as well. Use one small chopped onion and one chopped bell pepper. Alternatively, you can use a can of green beans, corn, or peas (drained).