- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 fennel bulb, halved lengthwise, cored, and thinly sliced crosswise (learn how here)
- 2 oranges, supremed (learn how here)
- ¼ cup sliced dried figs
- ¼ cup toasted sliced almonds
- 2 Tbsp. torn or chopped mint leaves
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, orange juice, vinegar, garlic, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Taste and add more salt or pepper if desired.
- Add the fennel slices, supremed oranges, and figs to the vinaigrette and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with almonds and mint and serve.