- 12 oz. cream cheese
- 1 jar (14 oz.) pizza sauce
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 3 oz. pepperoni, finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cooking spray
- Generously spray the inside of your slow cooker, making sure to coat the sides as well as the bottom.
- Cut up cream cheese into squares and place in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, place all remaining ingredients and mix well to combine. Pour over the cream cheese, place the lid on and cook for 2 hours on low setting.