- 10 frozen cranberries, defrosted (or ½ oz. cranberry juice)
- 1 oz. orange liqueur (like Cointreau, Grand Marnier or Triple Sec)
- ½ cup of dry sparkling wine
- 6–7 frozen cranberries
- In a cocktail shaker combine the defrosted cranberries and orange liqueur. Muddle to mush up the cranberries. (Note: You can do this with a mortar and pestle if you don’t have a cocktail shaker and muddler).
- Strain the orange liqueur through a fine mesh sieve into a martini glass.
- Top the glass up with the sparkling wine. Garnish with the still-frozen cranberries.