Who loves ranch dressing? Try adding it to your next batch of guacamole. It’s pretty cool.
Yesterday we told you about how to make the ultimate guacamole. In doing so, we revealed a certain creamy secret ingredient. That led to the idea of adding another creamy ingredient to create a whole new guacamole variation, ranch dressing.
You can go in with a store-bought ranch. Choose your favorite one. Some people love buttermilk ranch and others do not. It’s up to you. You can alternatively use homemade ranch. We have a recipe over here that is loaded with herbs and would taste great in guacamole.
Yield: 6 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 3 Avocados, peeled, pitted and mashed
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 2 strips of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 tsp. lemon juice (plus more to prevent browning)
- 2 tsp. ranch dressing powder
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Drizzle with extra lemon juice to prevent browning, if desired.