- 1 lb. asparagus, trimmed
- 1 oz. roasted, salted pistachios
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 12 basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Arrange asparagus in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Shell and roughly chop the pistachios. Sprinkle them over the asparagus. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Roast until bright green and tender, 12-15 minutes depending on thickness of the asparagus.
- Transfer asparagus and pistachios to a serving plate and gently tear the basil leaves over top.