- 2 lbs. new potatoes
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, a silicone baking mat or tin foil; set aside.
- Rinse potatoes and remove any visible bad spots. Chop the potatoes into halves or quarters, depending on their size (you want them to be bite-size).
- On the stove, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the potatoes and boil for 8-10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes. Place them back in the pot and, using a rubber spatula, toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheet, using the rubber spatula to remove as much of the olive oil from the pot as you can onto the potatoes.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add minced garlic on top and stir to evenly distribute the garlic. Return to the oven and cook an additional 25-30 minutes, or until golden and crispy on the outside. Serve immediately.