- 1 recipe Greek Vinaigrette
- 16 small skewers
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 2 persian cucumbers
- 1 bell pepper (yellow, orange, or red)
- 8 oz. cherry tomatoes
- 2 oz. feta cheese, cut into large cubes
- Prepare Greek Vinaigrette.
- Wash and dry romaine. Separate leaves and pick out the inner-most leaves to use first. The smaller they are the better.
- Slice cucumbers into ½ inch rounds.
- Cut bell pepper into ½ inch pieces.
- Gently thread the lettuce, bell pepper, cucumber, tomato and feta onto the skewer. If you have a larger skewer, you can repeat each ingredient.
*Be careful with the feta as it crumbles easily.