- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 (10.75 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 finely diced onion
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 (10 oz.) package refrigerated biscuit dough
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (optional)
- Place the chicken, butter, soup, chicken stock, onion, salt and pepper in a slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook for 4 hours on high.
- After 4 hours, tear biscuit dough into 2 inch pieces and place in a single layer in the liquid in the slow cooker. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center, approximately 1-1.5 hours, flipping biscuits over halfway through.
- Stir in frozen vegetables (if using). Continue to cook for 30 more minutes before serving.