- 1 and 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups low or no-sodium chicken stock
- 2 poblano peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 (4.5 oz.) can chopped green chiles
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. coriander
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 (15.5 oz.) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15.25 oz.) can whole kernel corn, drained
- Combine all ingredients except cannellini beans and corn in a slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-7 hours.
- With 30 minutes left, remove the chicken and shred with forks.
- Add chicken back to slow cooker along with cannellini beans and corn.
- Stir. Cover for remaining 30 minutes. Serve warm.