- 1 sliced red bell pepper
- 1 sliced yellow bell pepper
- 1 sliced green bell pepper
- 1 sliced onion
- 2 lbs. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs or a mixture
- 2 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- 4 minced cloves of garlic
- 1 (10 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- Flour tortillas
- Shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- Put the sliced peppers, onions and chicken in the slow cooker. Top chicken with taco seasoning then add in garlic, tomatoes and lime juice. Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred with two forks. Turn the slow cooker down to low. Place the shredded chicken back into the slow cooker and cook for a few minutes until ready to serve.
- Serve chicken fajitas on warm flour tortillas then top with sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheese and a squeeze of lime, if desired.