- 8 oz. low fat cream cheese
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup shredded pepper jack
- ½ cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 oz.) can mild diced green chilies
- 3 jalapenos, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups corn tortilla chips, crushed into small pieces for topping
- Extra tortilla chips for dipping
- Place the first 7 ingredients into a slow cooker. Turn the slow cooker on low and cook dip for 1 and ½ hours. At 1 hour, give the dip a stir.
- Pour the dip into a serving dish and mix in the Parmesan cheese. Top with the crushed tortilla chips and serve warm with chips, bread, or veggies.