- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup orange marmalade or orange preserves
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 and 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 green onion, sliced (optional)
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to the bottom of a slow cooker.
- In a Ziploc bag, combine chicken, cornstarch, salt, and pepper. Shake to coat the chicken pieces.
- Add chicken to the slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together orange marmalade, brown sugar, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, ground ginger, garlic powder, cumin powder, and cayenne pepper until well combined.
- Pour sauce over chicken and stir to coat.
- Cook on high for 2 hours.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and sliced green onion, if desired.