- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 oz. packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 (16 oz.) jar salsa
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chilies
- 1 small white onion, finely diced
- 1 bell pepper (orange, red, or yellow), finely diced
- Brown ground beef over medium high heat. Drain off excess grease. Add taco seasoning to beef according to instructions on packet.
- Combine cooked beef with remaining ingredients in crockpot.
- Cook until cheese is melted, about 2 hours on high or 4 hours on low.
- Serve warm with your favorite tortilla chips. Garnish with your favorite taco toppings.