- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 3 cups cooked farro (learn how to cook it here)
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- ¾ cup roasted cashews
- 1 (9.2 oz.) package marinated and baked tofu, cubed
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium low heat. Crack the eggs into a small bowl and mix them up really well. Pour them into the skillet and then tip the skillet around to spread them out. Cook until set completely, 2-3 minutes. Loosen with a spatula underneath and then roll the egg up jelly-roll-style. Transfer it to a cutting board and slice thinly into spirals. Set aside.
- Heat the vegetable and sesame oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Add the farro and soy sauce, stir to heat through, 4-5 minutes. Add the cashews, tofu and eggs spirals. Stir gently and heat through, 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Serve topped with green onions.