- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 Tbsp. granulated white sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix sliced strawberries with granulated sugar.
- Combine flour, oats, almonds, and brown sugar. Add butter to flour mixture. Use hands to gently massage the flour mixture until the butter starts to just combine creating buttery chunks. You want a relatively chunky mixture.
- Spread strawberries in an 8”x8” square ovenproof dish. Carefully spoon crisp mixture over top until evenly covered.
- Place dish on an ovenproof tray and bake in oven for 20 to 30 minutes until golden brown and crispy on top.
You’ll know this is done with the strawberry juice is bubbling. FYI, it might even overflow so be sure to bake it on a baking tray as instructed.