- 2 cups store-bought or homemade whipped cream
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries plus more for garnish
- 1 (14.4 oz.) box graham crackers
- In a 9×13 baking dish, spread a dollop of whipped cream in the bottom of the dish then add a layer of graham crackers, using halves and quarters to fill in empty spots.
- Spread a layer of whipped cream over the graham cracker layer then add a layer of sliced strawberries on top.
- Top with a second layer of graham crackers, filling in any empty spots, then add a layer of whipped cream and another of sliced strawberries. Add a third layer of graham crackers then whipped cream and then sliced strawberries. Finally, add one last layer of graham crackers then whipped cream then sliced strawberries.
- Loosely cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and chill until set, approximately 3 hours or more. Cut and serve. Leftovers should stay fresh in the fridge for up to 3 days.