- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp. canola oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup strawberry jam
- 2 tsp. orange juice
- 1/2 quart fresh strawberries
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- Combine all the crepe ingredients in a bowl. Using an electric blender, beat until mixture is fully combined and there are no lumps.
- Spray a medium nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-low heat. Pour 1/4 cup of the crepe mixture into the skillet; lift and rotate the pan so the mixture spreads across the surface of the pan, creating a thin layer. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until it starts to bubble up and brown on the bottom. Flip over and cook an additional minute or until browned on the opposite side. Set the crepe on a plate and repeat the process until all the batter is used.
- In a small bowl, blend together the strawberry jam and orange juice. Set aside. Wash and hullthe strawberries. Cut into 1/4 inch pieces and place in a separate bowl, reserving 3 whole strawberries for a garnish on top.
- In a medium bowl, whip together the heavy whipping cream and the vanilla extract until it begins to thicken. Add in the sugar and continue beating until soft peaks form. Add in the cream cheese and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Place 1 crepe on a serving platter. Spread 1 tablespoon of the strawberry jam mixture on the crepe, then follow by spreading 1/4 cup of the cream on top of the jam. Arrange 1/3 cup of the strawberries on the cream filling. Continue layering in the same way, ending with a crepe on top with the browned side facing up.
- Center 3 whole strawberries on top.
- Using a piping bag or zip top bag with a cut corner, pipe remaining cream filling around the edge of the stack, on top and bottom. If desired, chill strawberry lasagna before serving. Cut into 8 wedges and serve.