- 3 cups pretzels
- 1 cup roughly chopped walnuts
- 6 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
Cool Whip Layer
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 scoop collagen (optional)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 8 oz. Cool Whip, divided
- 6 oz. strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 and 1/2 cups cold filtered water
- 1 and 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh strawberries
- Directions: Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Make the pretzel crust by placing the pretzels and walnuts in a food processor. Mix on high until crumbly. Then add in melted butter and sugar. Mix until combined.
- Press this mixture firmly into either individual oven-safe glass dishes, or a 9×13 in. pan. Bake for 6 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- In a standing mixer, beat the cream cheese with the sugar, collagen, and vanilla. Mix well. Fold in 4 ounces of the Cool Whip. With a pastry bag, layer this on top of the pretzels. Place in fridge while you prepare Jell-O.
- Empty gelatin into a large bowl. Add in boiling water and stir for 1-2 minutes, or until it has dissolved. Then add in filtered water and strawberries. Stir. Place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove and spoon this mixture on top of the Cool Whip layer. Put back in fridge for 2-4 hours, or until Jell-O has set up.
- Enjoy with remaining 4 ounces of Cool Whip on top and additional crushed pretzels.