- 2 cups frozen tater tots (approximately 16 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. Sriracha Mayo
- ⅓ cup jarred queso
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green onions
- 2 Tbsp. bacon bits
- Cook the tater tots according to package directions.
- Put the Sriracha Mayo into a ziptop bag and cut off the bottom corner of the bag making a small hole.
- Heat the queso in the microwave, 30 seconds at a time, stirring often, until heated through.
- Once the tater tots are finished cooking, arrange them in a single layer on a plate.
- Top tater tots with queso, green onions, and bacon bits. Squeeze the Sriracha Mayo through the hole in the bag to drizzle sauce over top of everything in a zigzag pattern.