- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 onion, diced’
- 8 oz. fully cooked apple maple chicken sausage (such as al fresco), cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 4 eggs
- In skillet over medium heat, add olive oil. Add sweet potatoes and onion and stir occasionally. Cook until the onion and potato are starting to brown, about 10 minutes.
- Cover the skillet and cook another ten minutes, stirring occasionally. Add sausage and cook until sausage is heated through, about 5 minutes. Take off heat.
- In a separate pan, add canola oil and heat over medium. Once oil is warm, add eggs and fry until the whites are solid. Serve with a serving of hash.