- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 oz. packet of taco seasoning
- ½ cup tomato salsa
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce, washed and leaves separated
- 1 small tomato, diced
- ½ an avocado, diced
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium to high heat. Add turkey and cook for 5 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Stir through taco seasoning and cook for one minute.
- Add salsa and stir until combined.
- Spoon turkey mince into lettuce cups.
- Top with tomato, avocado, cheese, sour cream and green onions.