- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (1 oz.) packet taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (10 oz.) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans
- 1 (12 oz.) bag frozen corn
- 2 cups shredded orange cheddar cheese
- 1 (32 oz.) bag frozen tater tots
- Shredded lettuce
- Diced tomato
- Chopped green onion
- Black olives
- Sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, add in oil. Once the oil is hot, add in ground beef, onions, and garlic and cook until ground beef is no longer pink, about 10 minutes. Drain off fat.
- Stir together taco seasoning, water, and red enchilada sauce. Then add black beans and corn and cook until thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Put in an oven-safe 9 x 13 pan or 3-quart casserole dish, sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese, and top with tater tots. Arrange tater tots in rows or circular pattern based on the casserole dish you choose.
- Bake for 45 minutes until the tater tots are golden brown.
- After baking, top with shredded lettuce, diced tomato, and chopped green onion. Serve with optional taco toppings like avocado, black olive, sour cream, and salsa. Enjoy!