- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. melted unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- In a medium bowl, whisk the butter and olive oil together.
- Whisk in the balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, honey, and sesame oil.
- Stir in the garlic.
- To use: put 6-8 chicken thighs in a ziptop bag. Fill with marinade. Seal bag, removing as much air as possible in the process.
- Put the ziptop bag of chicken and marinade into the fridge. Let it sit in the fridge for 1-3 hours.
- Remove chicken from bag. Discard marinade. Brush garlic off of chicken before cooking.