- 1 lb. strawberries, stems on
- 6 oz. chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. grapeseed oil (or other neutral oil such as vegetable oil)
- Toppings: melted white chocolate (melt around 3 oz.), shredded coconut, finely chopped peanuts, sprinkles, or anything else you choose.
- Wash and thoroughly dry strawberries with paper towel.
- Melt chocolate – place chocolate in a heatproof bowl and set over a pot of hot water that is gently simmering. Melt chocolate, stirring occasionally. Alternative option – place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in increments of 30 seconds, stirring after each time until melted and smooth.
- Add grapeseed oil to chocolate and stir well to combine.
- Line a tray with parchment paper or a silicone non-stick mat. Pick up strawberry by the stem and gently dip into the chocolate, coating about half of the strawberry. Dip into desired topping, wait until set and drizzle with melted white chocolate. Repeat with remaining strawberries.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes until chocolate is set.
- Serve immediately, or store in an airtight container.