We have the easiest meatloaf recipe coming right up. Seriously. Mix up these four ingredients and pop it in the oven. You’ll be serving a delicious meatloaf dinner before you know it.
Who isn’t super busy these days?! We all want to get a good dinner on the table fast but sometimes it just seems so time-consuming – especially when we’re in the mood for comfort food. That’s why we’ve come up with this easy meatloaf recipe.
Easiest Meatloaf Ever!
We found a few shortcuts that still deliver the perfect flavor and we’re using them all. This recipe really does call for just four ingredients. You read that right – meatloaf with only 4 ingredients. No long laundry list of ingredients to chop or measure out. We kept the ingredients simple and hassle-free: ground beef, egg, stuffing mix, and barbecue sauce. It doesn’t get easier than that. Although, if you love this recipe you’re definitely going to want to add our Easiest Meatballs recipe to your arsenal too.
Prepping this meatloaf for dinner literally takes all of 5 minutes, then you pop it in the oven to cook. After about 30 minutes, remove it from the oven and add additional barbecue sauce on top. Then it’s back to the oven to finish cooking. By doing this, the meatloaf itself gets a nice dark brown crust and the sauce doesn’t dry out. The end result is a flavorful meatloaf that took minimal work. Forget mom’s meatloaf. This is the meatloaf your family will ask for again and again.Print
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 (6 oz.) box stuffing mix
- ¾ cup barbecue sauce, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare 1.5 quart loaf pan by spraying with nonstick cooking spray then set aside.
- Combine the ground beef, eggs, stuffing mix, and a half cup of the barbecue sauce in a large bowl and knead/mash with clean hands until all the ingredients are incorporated together (do not over mix). Transfer to prepared loaf pan and press the mixture down, spreading it evenly in the pan.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and pour the remaining one-fourth cup barbecue sauce over the top, spreading to make an even layer. Return the pan to the oven and continue cooking an additional 15 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 160°F. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.
This post originally appeared in February 2019 and was revised and republished in March 2021.