- 3 and 1/2 cups diced tomatoes
- 2 cups diced onions
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh ginger
- 1/3 cup wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. sweet paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- In a medium-sized pot combine tomatoes, onions, pressed garlic, chopped fresh ginger, wine vinegar, sugar, sweet paprika, salt and chili powder.
- Cook on high for 10 minutes, mixing often.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover tomato chutney and cook for 90 minutes. Mix often to prevent the tomato chutney sticking to the pan.