- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, seeded, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 and 1/2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 and 1/2 Tbsp. cumin
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 cans (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) low-sodium black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz.) no salt added corn, drained
- 3/4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 cups organic mixed baby kale
- 1 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup unsalted tortilla chips, crushed
- Add turkey, onion, bell pepper, garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano, tomato paste, tomatoes, black beans, corn, broth and kale to slow cooker, and cook on low 8 hours.
- Top with Greek yogurt and tortilla chips to serve.
Recipe courtesy of Produce for Kids.