- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, seeded, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 and ½ Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 and ½ Tbsp. cumin
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 cans (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) low-sodium black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz.) no salt added corn, drained
- ¾ cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 4 cups organic mixed baby kale
- 1 cup 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup unsalted tortilla chips, crushed
- Add turkey, onion, bell pepper, garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano, tomato paste, tomatoes, black beans, corn, broth and kale to slow cooker.
- Cook on low 8 hours.
- Top with Greek yogurt and tortilla chips to serve.
Love this recipe? I’d appreciate it if you could scroll down and add a *5 star rating* to help others know they’ll love it as well!
Recipe courtesy of Produce for Kids.