- 2 lb. ground turkey
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 egg
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup plus 4 Tbsp. ketchup, divided
- 3 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray or rub it with cooking oil.
- Combine ground turkey, panko breadcrumbs, grated onion, egg, garlic, 4 tablespoons of the ketchup, 2 tablespoons of the Worcestershire sauce, thyme, and oregano in a large bowl. Mix with your hands until well combined but don’t overmix as that can make it tough. Shape into a loaf shape.
- Transfer to your greased loaf pan and smooth out the edges so the top is flat and the surface is even.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ½ cup ketchup, brown sugar, red wine vinegar, and remaining tablespoon of Worcestershire. Pour half over top of the turkey meatloaf. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove the meatloaf from the oven and pour the remaining glaze over it. Increase the oven temperature to 400°F. Bake for another 15 minutes. Remove from the oven to cool to help it set for 10 minutes.
- Turn onto a long plate and slice to serve.