- 4 cups of watermelon cubes
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 bottle of very cold white wine (anything that you like to drink), plus more for serving
- Put the watermelon cubes into a plastic zip top bag and then into the freezer until frozen, at least 2 hours.
- Put the watermelon, wine, lemon juice and sugar into a blender and whiz it around until smooth. Serve immediately or, if you want it more slushie, pour the mixture into the plastic bag and put it into the freezer. Leave it there until it’s good and frozen, squishing it now and then, at least 3 hours.
- Transfer the frozen mixture into a wine glass filling it ⅔ full. Top with a bit more wine, if desired.