- 1 recipe blue cheese dressing
- 8 slices bacon (8 oz. bacon)
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 2 oz. blue cheese crumbles
- 8 oz. cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced chives
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Prepare blue cheese dressing.
- Cook bacon according to package instructions until crisp. Let it dry on paper towel and crumble when it’s cool enough to handle.
- Wash lettuce in cold water and cut into four wedges, removing any discolored outer leaves and the core.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half lengthwise.
- Thinly slice the chives.
- Prepare salads. Drizzle lettuce wedges with dressing and top with blue cheese crumbles, bacon crumbles, sliced tomatoes, and chives. Add pepper to taste.