- 16 oz. white American deli cheese
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 8 oz. mozzarella
- 8 oz. canned green chilies
- 1 and ½ cups half & half
- Zest of 1 lime
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- 1–2 Tbsp. fresh, chopped cilantro
- Tortilla chips for serving
- Unwrap each block or ball of cheese and place into your slow cooker. Next, add the cans of green chilies, following that with the half and half. Zest your lime into the slow cooker. Finish by adding the garlic and chili powder.
- Set your slow cooker on low, checking back every 20 minutes or so to stir until the cheeses have melted and combined. After 2 hours, your cheese will be fully melted. You can serve directly out of the slow cooker, or transfer into a bowl. Make sure to top with cilantro and a smile, and scoop up with your favorite chip.