- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 2 medium yellow squash, thinly sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 450℉.
- Combine the zucchini, yellow squash, cherry tomatoes, and garlic in a large bowl. Sprinkle the flour, salt, and pepper over the vegetables and toss to combine.
- Transfer the vegetable mixture to a shallow baking dish or pie plate. If desired, arrange the vegetables in alternating, overlapping slices. Drizzle the cream over the vegetables.
- To make the gratin topping, combine the panko bread crumbs and parmesan in a medium bowl.
- Add the olive oil and toss to combine. Sprinkle the bread crumb mixture over the vegetables.
- Bake the gratin until the vegetables are tender, the sauce is bubbling and the topping is golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Serve warm.