- 12 ounces cauliflower florets
- 1–2 tsp. cooking oil*
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Put the cauliflower in a medium bowl. Add the oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Transfer cauliflower to the basket of the air fryer, even if it isn’t done preheating.
- Shake to arrange in a single layer as much as possible. Some overlap is fine.
- Put air fryer basket into air fryer and allow to cook for 5 minutes. Toss and cook to desired doneness, 3-5 more minutes. Test a floret by poking a fork through it. It should enter easily. If so, it’s done.
*They will taste and crisp up better with 2 teaspoons but will be great with 1 teaspoon. Up to you!