- 16 oz. fresh, whole Brussels sprouts, stems trimmed
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼-cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Cut Brussels sprouts in half, lengthwise, transfer to a bowl along with any loose leaves. Toss with olive oil and salt; set aside.
- When air fryer is ready, transfer oiled Brussels sprouts to air fryer basket; set bowl aside. Cook 7 minutes, shaking basket halfway though.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe glass container, stir together cranberry sauce, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and sugar. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir and set aside until ready to use.
- Remove Brussels sprouts from air fryer; transfer to same bowl used to toss with oil. Drizzle cranberry-balsamic glaze over Brussels sprouts, toss to coat. Serve warm.
- If you like your fried Brussels saucy, make a double batch of the cranberry-balsamic glaze and use the extra for dipping.
- Add chopped raw bacon to the air fryer, along with the Brussels sprouts, for more crispy textures and smoky flavor.