- ¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- 1 lb. chicken tenderloins
- 1 egg
- Heat air fryer to 400°F. Spray the basket with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, stir together panko, salt, paprika, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. In another bowl, whisk egg. Set aside.
- Pat chicken dry with a paper towel. Dredge the chicken first in egg then in the bread crumb mixture, making sure each tender is well coated. Place them in the air fryer. Do not overcrowd, only cook 3-4 at a time.
- Cook for 10 minutes, flipping once at 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining chicken tenders until they have all been cooked through. Serve with your favorite sauce. Enjoy!