- 1 (8-oz./8-count) can refrigerator crescent roll dough
- 24 cocktail franks or mini hot dogs
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F.
- Remove crescent dough from can; unroll and separate dough along the perforations (you should have 8 triangles). Cut each triangle into thirds, lengthwise, to create 3, long, skinny triangles per piece of dough, yielding 24 pieces.
- Make the pigs in a blanket. With the tip of the triangle facing away from you, place a single cocktail frank on the base of the triangle; roll cocktail frank and dough toward the tip of the triangle so that the dough encases the cocktail frank; set aside. Repeat with remaining triangles and cocktail franks.
- Using tongs, transfer 12 pigs in a blanket to air fryer basket. Insert basket, set timer for 3 minutes.
- Transfer cooked pigs in a blanket to a plate or cooling rack. Repeat with remaining pigs in a blanket.
- Because every air fryer is a little different, the cook time might need adjusting. If after 3 minutes the dough appears too light, reinsert the air fryer basket and cook 1 additional minute. *This recipe was tested in both Corosi and Secura air fryers.
- Most air fryer baskets have a non-stick surface, however if your air fryer has metal grates without the nonstick coating, use parchment or a pan to prevent the pigs in a blanket from sticking.