- ½ cup plain breadcrumbs
- ½ cup coarse ground cornmeal
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup flour
- 3 yellow squash, cut into ½-inch slices
- Cooking spray
- Parsley, chopped
- Preheat air fryer to 360°F.
- Mix together plain breadcrumbs, cornmeal, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder in a small bowl.
- Whisk eggs in a separate small bowl.
- Place flour in another small bowl.
- Take squash pieces and dip in flour, then egg, then breadcrumb mixture. Set aside until ready to cook. Once ready to cook, spray each with cooking spray on both sides.
- Place squash slices in a single layer on rack and cook for 5 minutes. If still not tender, flip and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. Repeat with remaining squash.
- Top with fresh parsley and serve warm.