- 2 small-to-medium zucchini
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Trim the two ends off of each zucchini. Slice the zucchinis in half lengthwise, end to end. Slice into 3/4-inch slices.
- Put zucchini slices in a medium bowl with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Transfer to the air fryer basket and toss, arranging them in a single layer.*
- Cook for 5 minutes. Check and see if they’re browned and slightly softened in the middle. If not, toss and then cook another 2-3 minutes.
*Depending on the size of your air fryer, you might not be able to fit them all in a single layer. You have two choices. One, cook them in two batches. Two, allow them to have some overlap – they won’t brown as well but will still be delicious. This is the air fryer that I have, and I do love it for its size (compact on the outside, large capacity inside), price, and functionality.