- 2 small-to-medium zucchini
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Trim the two ends off of each zucchini. Slice the zucchinis in half lengthwise, end to end. Slice into 3/4-inch slices.
- Put zucchini slices in a medium bowl with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Transfer to the air fryer basket and toss to get them into a single layer.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Check and see if they’re browned and slightly softened in the middle. If not, toss and then cook another 2-3 minutes.