- 6–8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried sage
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Arrange the chicken thighs on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the smoked paprika, garlic powder, sage, salt, and pepper.
- Rub the spice mixture onto the chicken thighs and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cooked through to 165°F as read on an instant read thermometer.
- Remove the pan from the oven and brush the chicken with the barbecue sauce.
- Broil on high for 3-4 minutes, until the sauce begins to darken and gets thick and sticky.
Love this recipe? I’d appreciate it if you could scroll down and add a *5 star rating* to help others know they’ll love it as well!