- 4 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- ¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- ¼ tsp. celery salt
- ¼ tsp. Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ⅛ tsp. paprika
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Remove chicken thighs from the refrigerator and arrange skin-side up on a plate or cutting board. Use a pair of kitchen shears to trim away any excess skin.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the panko, celery salt, Italian seasoning, pepper, and paprika. Mix well.
- Pour the panko over the chicken; gently pat down on the breading to help it stick.
- Drizzle the chicken with olive oil.
- Put chicken in the air fryer basket, skin-side up. Cook 20-25 minutes or until 165°F on an instant read thermometer.