- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup unsalted softened butter
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ tsp. olive oil
- In a large bowl combine peanut butter, powdered sugar, unsalted butter and vanilla extract. Mix with electric mixer until smooth.
- Take about 1 tablespoon of the mixture and make approximately 12 smooth balls. Place on parchment paper and put in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the chocolate. In a medium bowl combine chocolate chips and oil. Melt the chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds then stir and melt for another 30 seconds. Repeat until the chocolate is melted. If the chocolate is too thick, add additional 1/4 teaspoon of oil.
- Remove balls from the freezer and, using two forks or a toothpick, dip each ball into the chocolate. Leave a little circle of peanut butter showing on the top. Place back on the parchment paper and freeze for 5 minutes.
- Store in the refrigerator.