- 3 cups chopped lettuce
- 2 cups shredded Napa or cabbage slaw
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- ⅓ cup chopped green onion
- 5 cooked chicken thighs, shredded
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 3 tsp. soy sauce
- 2 and ½ tsp. sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ tsp. grated fresh ginger*
- 1 cup crunchy noodles, optional
- ½ cup peanuts, optional
- In a large bowl, assemble and toss lettuce, cabbage, carrot, and green onion. Next, add the chicken and toss to evenly distribute throughout the salad.
- To make the dressing, whisk together rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar, minced garlic, and grated fresh ginger.
- Pour the dressing on top of the salad and toss to combine.
- Serve with crunchy noodles and peanuts.
Love this recipe? I’d appreciate it if you could scroll down and add a *5 star rating* to help others know they’ll love it as well!
*We are using only ½ teaspoon freshly grated ginger but if you prefer stronger flavor, add additional ½ teaspoon of ginger.