- ¼ cup Popping Corn
- A light misting of Olive Oil
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper, to taste
- Place ¼ cup dry corn kernels in a small paper bag. Be sure the bag has no staples or other metal in it.
- Fold the bag over a few times and place in the microwave. Microwave on high for about 2-3 minutes, just as you would with the store-bought packages. Once there are about two seconds between pops, hit the stop button so it doesn’t burn. There will be a few unpopped kernels, but that’s okay.
- Pour into a bowl and spritz with olive oil. Sprinkled with salt and pepper. Toss or stir to evenly coat, and enjoy! (And don’t forget to save the bag for next time!)