- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced (optional)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 lb. ground pork
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine breadcrumbs, egg, onion, optional garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the ground beef and ground pork and mix just until combined. Do not over mix.
- Shape the mixture into 1 inch balls and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until no longer pink inside, about 18-20 minutes.
- Turn on the broiler. Place the pan of meatballs 6-8 inches from the heat source and broil until brown and crisp, 4-5 minutes. Flip and brown the other side also. Remove from oven.
Love this recipe? I’d appreciate it if you could scroll down and add a *5 star rating* to help others know they’ll love it as well!