- 1 cup white jasmine rice
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (14 oz.) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 oz.) can diced tomatoes and green chilis
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 pound chicken breast
- Optional toppings: sliced jalapeños, cherry tomatoes, salsa, green onions, cilantro, lime wedges
- Add rice, corn, onion, beans, tomatoes and water to Instant Pot and stir to combine. Place chicken in mixture, making sure to cover some with the liquid. Sprinkle seasonings over chicken, rice and bean mixture.
- Close lid, set vent to seal. Set to pressure cook on high 12 minutes.
- Allow pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes and then turn the vent to venting.
- Remove chicken and shred with two forks. Place it back in the pot, stir to incorporate and serve with optional toppings if using.