- 4 green gummy candy fruit slices
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. neon orange gel food coloring
- 10.5 oz. bag mini marshmallows
- 14 cups popped popcorn
- Lightly oil a large baking sheet.
- Cut each gummy candy into 4 curved strips.
- In a large pot melt the butter over low heat. Whisk in the food coloring until evenly blended. Add the marshmallows and stir continuously until smooth and evenly orange. Add the popcorn and stir gently but thoroughly until all coated. Remove from heat.
- Moisten hands with water and begin to shape popcorn into 2 and ½ inch balls. You’ll get about 16 of them. Moisten your hands regularly to stop them from sticking to the mixture. (I keep the tap running gently throughout to make it easy to get them wet regularly). Place balls on the prepared baking sheet as you go. Immediately insert the green candy strips into the tops of the balls before they set. Let set for 30 minutes before serving. These are best eaten on the day they were made.