- 3 inches of cucumber
- 1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh dill and/or mint
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil (optional)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ tsp. salt
- Lay 4 sheets of paper towel on the counter. Use a box grater to grate the cucumber into fine shreds onto the paper towel.
- Roll the paper towel around the cucumber and squeeze the liquid out as much as possible without tearing the paper. Transfer the cucumber to a medium sized bowl.
- To the bowl add the yogurt, dill or mint, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and salt. Stir.
- Taste and add more salt if desired.