- 1 lb. asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Put the trimmed asparagus into a medium bowl with the oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Transfer to the basket of the air fryer. Toss to distribute evenly.
- Put basket into fryer and cook 5 minutes.
- Check the asparagus. If a fork pierces a stem easily and stems are lightly browned in places, they’re done. If not, cook for another 2-4 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
Love this recipe? I’d appreciate it if you could scroll down and add a *5 star rating* to help others know they’ll love it as well!